Monday, October 03, 2005

Ponder

Does going out with someone means there's something going on?

I don't get it when people make a big fuss when I go out with a member of the opposite sex.
I know they did that out of concern...at my age and still unattached...they are kancheong for me. But mi not kancheong lor...hahaha...

No one knows what will happen in the future and how the friendship will turn into but I wouldn't put any friendship into jeopardy. I'm those kind of person that will start avoiding someone if people around me starts teasing me and the someone. So sometimes, the friendship died even before it can develope.

I'm a very 'alone' person...It may be difficult to tell if you don't know me well...but most of my longtime friends should more or less know that I have mood swings and like to sudden disappearance..haha...(those that never kana my mood swing and disappearing acts before...U super lucky...think Cheryl kana it the most..haha)

I'm chatty and cheerful with friends but other than that...usually I give people a very 'fierce' impression...haha


Duh...dun even know y i'm writing this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment