Monday, October 03, 2005

Thank god...my plan for saturday went well...hehe

After work, I met my brother at the pasar malam to see what we can have for lunch...in the end, we bought lots of junk food home..haha

After that, I nua in my parents room watching VCD and dozing off...lucky Kim sms-ed me...and got ready to meet her...with my brother in tow caused he wants to go back hostel to study...too many temptations at home.

Didn't step into Orchard during weekends for a long time and was quite uneasy with the noise and crowd...

Went to Coffee club @taka for dinner coz its the only place with short queue. Afterwhich, both Kim and my bro left and I headed to cineleisure with KV for a show.

Went to watch "Letters from the Mountain" which is one of the few movies for this year's Japan Film Festival. Will be catching 2 more shows this week with KV. It's a nice show, lots of meaningful phrases and make you think.....

For more info, can go to Singapore Film Society

No comments:

Post a Comment