5th November 2005

Husband & Wife
Originally uploaded by MySheepLandz.
Attended Derrick's ROM. It was held at Conrad's poolside. Nice air-con area beside the pool.
To know more about their love life...check www.lovebeenoi.com
*haha..dun scold me for publishing ur love life hor*
We left at about 7 plus in the evening and headed to Ze Wine at Serangoon Garden.
After 3 bottles of wine, a pizza, calamari and chicken wings and many many talking rubbish..we headed for home.
Because I'm having a serious flu...so I decided to take my flu pill despite having wine...was thinking that I can concuss completely...but NO...wrong...
Red wine + flu pill = cannot sleep
so pissed and i think i finally slept near dawn...sigh
hi ger, nice fotoz tat u'd uploaded....interesting blog...well mayb due to e wonderful fotoz lar...makes it more interesting...keep it coming in :P
ReplyDeletehaha...just realised that we din really took much photos...and most are blurry.
ReplyDelete