Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Last-minute steamboat


Back post on this.

Think it was last week...when it was always raining in the late evening. So I picked up my hp and called my mum if she want to have steamboat for dinner.

So...i headed to the supermarket near my interchange after work to buy the stuff.

In less than half an hour, we have a mini steamboat buffet...hahaha

I'm always amazed at the way my family prepare for steamboat. We always decide one hour before dinner time to have steamboat and then start to delegate the job from boiling the stock(which now...we get chicken stock straight from can), grab the food from supermarket, chop the vege and meats, marinate, and finally...wait for the stock to boil..haha

The most troublesome steamboat got to be the Reunion Dinner steamboat where we will have more expensive food...like abalone and stuff.

I foresee coming December where the cold and rainy weather start, we will have many rounds of steamboat, four of us in the living room, watching cable programme and enjoying our steamboat.
Another note, if we really crave for steamboat during the hot weather in June...we switched on the air-con in the living room...hahaha....


*I was really stuffed from eating as I forgot that my brother staying in hostel and i bought food to feed 4*

No comments:

Post a Comment