Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Stoned (-_-)

Its confirmed....

Red wine gives me headache the next day!

Realised that I have a headache haunting me for the whole day if I have red wine the night before. To be precise...should be if I have more than 2 bottles of it or doing a bad example by gulping down the red wine just to quickly finish it off and go home.

I know red wine are meant to be drank slowly...but then sometime when the sleeping bug attack me....must quickly finish it up and go to my comfy bed for comfort..haha

K brought us to a les pub last night...was expecting it to be crowded but it was quite empty when we were there...A little disappointed but then again..we kind of like it coz we can sit down comfortably and chat. Dun mind going back to the pub when its not crowded..hehe

Afterwhich we moved to another pub when 'action' came....action is my fren's nick. When we parted, he's going down to Mdm Wong for another round...steady man...but then he's on leave the next day so he can party all he want....unlike poor us where we have to work...sob sob..

*I'm still having the headache and abit of giddiness*

No comments:

Post a Comment