-=< Funny conversation >=-
Had a funny sms conversation with my fren this morning....
Not going to type word for word coz I've deleted the SMSs...based on my memory
Fren: Think beside being too 花痴.....I'm the most normal person around
Me: Siao...I'm the MOST normal person around
Fren: You where got normal...nv give ppl chances and avoid ppl...who knows ppl mite give u new hp/ipod...
Me: Siao...I dun wan to take advantage of ppl and later if things dun work out...say bad things behind my back.
Anyway...that made me wonder...How come some people can make someone buy things and lavish on them when in the first place they are not interested in the person. Frankly, I detest such behaviour coz I always think that if you are not interested in someone...do not take advantage of that person. Dun categorise me as 大女人主意 coz I'm not....I'm a 小女人 okie..hehe
Guess being taught since young not to take advantage of people and if u wan something, u jolly well earn it have been drilled into my small brain that make me frown on such behaviour.
totally agree with what u wrote ah, dunno how those pp can take advantage of other pp like that! Missed FH in SG... *sob sob* heard Stone also celebrated birthday there.
ReplyDeleteI'll be back on Jan 13th to 13th Feb'06. :)
Hi Val...
ReplyDeleteWent for the Mayday Concert...enjoyable...but sound system sucks..hehehe
U be back for new year huh..