A SICK week
Sigh...can call this week "A SICK week"
Now other than me...my mum's sick...hehe..not sure if I spread it to her...now juz have to make sure my dad don't get the virus and my bro stay in his hostel.
Other than that...my other colleague in the same room as me also falling ill....hehe..can only blame the one who restrict MC.
A is also sick...sigh...people around me falling ill and am wondering if its because of me..haha.
Been sick since November and I thot my cough will clear up..who knows this week it decides to come back and bring along flu and sore throat. The doctor near my place says its common flu...but throat is very red...of coz red lar...from 2 months of coughing.
I also must blame myself lar...hanging out late, sleeping late and waking up early for work. Lucky this time round the medicine given for the throat works and its not so itchy and painful now. But the flu and cough still staying on...think tonight must take double dose and go to bed...but tomorrow need to wake up early too....sigh~
Like dat how to get well....and I haven even started on my xmas shopping...argh....so many things so little time.
No comments:
Post a Comment