Week Before X'mas

Hahaha....I'm so dame bored that I drew my health status chart!!
After 2 nights of taking double dose of medicine...I feeling much better though the stubborn nose still refuse to clear up.
Got started alittle on my x'mas shopping and realised X'mas coming soon...must get my butt moving.
Bought presents for my nieces & nephews...smoked salmon and stuffs for the X'mas lunch at my cousin's place. Looking forward to the X'mas lunch as we usually have loads of good food and gossiping session there..haha...too bad my mum can't go this year coz she's working. I'm planning to make smoked salmon spread and some vegetables dips and had ordered a log cake.
Bringing a bottle of dessert white wine I bought from Perth there too...hehehe
X'mas eve will be spent in Kim's house......but she's in KL now and we haven really get down to planning the food and stuff for that day...hope things go as planned.
Will be meeting up with my poly gang on Tues for x'mas dinner and Wed will be having dinner with my ex-colleagues from WOS. On leave on Wednesday to finish up with my X'mas shopping and I'm preparing my shopping list now...sigh...so little $$ s o many gifts...hehehe
Juz hope that I'll get well soon so that I can enjoy my X'mas...
No comments:
Post a Comment