New Year's Day
After countdown...Wendy and gang left for home and J also left at about 1am while we waited for Kim to join us.
When Kim came..she was a little tipsy from the party earlier with her friends..hehe...we stayed for a little while before we left for home...which by that time...Kris was totally high and drunk. Kinda irritating...haha...hate people who irritate ppl when they are drunk.
We dropped Kris off first then Anne, Julius and lastly me...Kim drove..which was kinda risky...but she said she's alright.
Finally settled in bed about 3 plus am....
Woke up at noon and was practically stoning and lazing around...poor Anne had to go back to work.
Meeting Cheryl in the evening to attend a fren's bday celebration so when Anne asked if I wanted to meet her first to go run an errand...I said fine..
Who knows...when we reached Sim Lim...there was a heavy downpour and we couldn't go anywhere...so we found a cafe and sat down to wait for the rain to stop...but the rain was persistent and I called Cheryl telling her I'm stuck and couldn't make it..so I did not attend my fren's bday celebration.
Anne said since I've no dinner...y not go her place for steamboat..hehe...so we went to get food for steamboat.
In the end...there were 8 of us having steamboat @ her place...haha
No comments:
Post a Comment