New Year's Eve
Actually before meeting Anne and gang at Happy Daze...
We had a small birthday gathering for Sabrina at a winebar few doors away from Happy Daze. It was kind of last minute coz I only planned to have a drinking session with a small group..saw Wendy on MSN so I asked if she's free and wanna join me and J and partner for wine drinking...then I asked her to ask Sabrina if she's free to meet too...coz I remembered her saying she might be spending with her hubby...hehe... In the end...she could make it as her hubby had to attend a wedding dinner. 
Made reservation @Happy Daze for 10pm...but when only got there close to 11pm..haha~ Lucky we are regulars there so we still have our tables reserved...Anne brought along a colleague, Julius and one of my + J's colleague also joined us.
We ordered table full of finger food and drinks...some played Daidee while the other enjoyed the small talks and all.
Wendy, Sabrina and me was planning to call Adeline at 11.56pm...whose in Manchester to countdown with her..haha
J got a slice of cheesecake for Sabrina and while we countdown, we also sang Birthday song to her and also talking to Adeline whom we put her on speaker...hahaha~
On the whole...it was a fun countdown...
Sabrina's hubby, Don came to join us later on and he suggested we take a pic and MMS to adeline to suan her for not being here...
MMS Adeline a picture of us very happy and the fourth square was supposed to be her..
Then she MMS back her sad face...haha...
To cheer her up...I edit the pic and added her in...wahahaha~~
Picture of us
No comments:
Post a Comment