Sunday, April 02, 2006

Busy Saturday~

Woke up early morning to catch "Ice Age 2" @Lido.
Imagine waking up at 8.30am on a saturday...sigh~

Zh got some free tixs for 11am and went with cheryl & adrian. The couple was late and me & zh went in first. The cinema was filled with kids and parents...long time since I've been to a noisy show..haha~ Think its some corporate showing.

And I think I saw blinkymummy there too~

After the show, we loitered around Orchard as our dinner appointment is at 6.30pm.

For 6 hours straight, we walked from Far East to Taka and back to Wheelock. And I only bought a top, think I'm curbing my shopping quite well..HAHAHAHAHA.

Had brunch at Central over at Taka. Derrick joined us around 3 plus. And we loitered till we were all so tired and decided to head to Sun with Moon Jap Dining earlier than our reservation to rest.

Initially, the reservation was made for 10...but the final count was 8 of us....the best thing was we still get the room instead of sitting outside. Its good that we were in the room...as we were so NOISY...haha






After that...we headed to Villa Bali. My first time there but have read in some blogs that its quite a nice place. But its so ULU....I dun think I could get to the place if I'm driving...hahaha
We took a villa(a small hut where we sit on cushions) where we have to have a minimum spending of $200. It was easily hit with 3 bottles of wine and finger food.




Its been a long time since all of us met up and had a comfortable and nice environment to eat, drink and make merry.

Thank you all and I really enjoyed myself~ Hope you all enjoyed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment