Once bitten twice shy
LOL....asked ZH if he wanna go watch "Three Times" by Shuqi and Zhang Zhen.
~MSN Conversation~
Me : wanna watch
ZH: U MUST FIRST TELL ME WHAT TYPE OF FILM FIRST
Me: go read lar
Me: LOVE STORY
ZH: SURE OR NOT~~
ZH: WAT TYPE OF LOVE
ME: BGR lar
ZH: not BB hor hehe
Me: NO lar...wahahaha
ZH: haha when?
ME: need to go home check
Me: the show only showing in Cathay picturehouse
ZH: ... I am a bit doubtful leh~ dont bluff me hor~~~ u bluff me again I dont friend u liao
In the first place I didn't bluff on the Brokeback issue leh....like that say me
I can't believe that its so difficult to get a cab in a cab headquarter!!!!
On top of that...the driver still complain about the cab company...WTF
*I AM A PAYING CUSTOMER TOO*
No comments:
Post a Comment