New Year Resolution 2007
Its the time of the year again....to draw up a new list of resolutions and stuffs.
Extract from Last year's resolution
Accomplishment
Managed to stay in my job for over a year
Got to widen my circle of friends
Managed to go for an oversea trip with Kim after being friends for so many many years
Managed to go to Hong Kong, Taiwan, Perth & many Bintan trips
Plans for coming year
Get a MSCA or Cisco Networking Cert
Get higher pay
Clear the $$ I owe
Fix up my f***ing PC who died on me every now and then
Go for more Bintan trips
Hopefully Korea trip end of 2006
Guess that's all I can think of.
I think I will stick to last year's resolution of not having any resolutions and just have some plans.
Accomplishment 2007
Changed a new job
Though job scope is the same...but I really enjoyed working as the people were good and benefits were WAY better than the previous one. Close friends should have noticed the decline of negative posts on my work.
Managed to go Bintan a few times.
Upgraded my lousy PC and pray that it would not die on me AGAIN
Finally took up Yoga and korean lessons.
I think 2006 was a great year for me as I forced myelf to stop procrastinating and signed up for yoga and other enrichment courses that occupied my time and prevented me from going out too often. Though...2006 was the year where I attended the most weddings and that burnt a hole in my already-many-holes pocket.
Plans for the coming year.
Complete my jap lessons.
Continue with my yoga classes
Lose more weight
Taiwan trip in March
Korea trip in Nov
Stay in my job for a longer time??
Thank you to all my dear frens who have made 2006 an enjoyable year.
To CCPL/CTPL/ex-CTPL/ex-CCPL people
Its great working with you people. Let's work hard and play hard together next year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment